1. Polyester fabric is resistant to corrosion of various chemicals. Acid and alkali do not damage it much, and it is not afraid of being damaged by worms.
2. Polyester is the fabric with the best heat resistance in synthetic fiber fabric, and it has thermoplastic property.
3. Polyester fabric has high strength and elastic recovery ability, so it has the characteristics of firmness, durability, wrinkle resistance and ironing free.
4. The light resistance of polyester fabric is better than that of natural fiber fabric, which is equal to that of acrylic fabric.
1. Poor hygroscopicity, poor hygroscopicity of polyester fabric, so polyester clothing will have a hot feeling when wearing. Together, it will simply carry static electricity, infect dust, and affect beauty and comfort. But after cleaning, it is very simple and dry, and the wet strength will hardly drop, not deform, and has excellent wearable function.
2. Poor dyeability, because there is no specific dye gene on the polyester molecular chain, and the polarity is small, so the dyeing is difficult, and the dyeability is poor, and the dye molecules are not easy to enter the fiber, but the color fastness after dyeing is excellent, and it is not easy to fade.
3. Easy to pilling. Polyester fabric is one of the synthetic fiber products. However, there is a pilling phenomenon in all synthetic fiber products. Therefore, polyester fabric products will have a pilling phenomenon after a period of use.
4. Poor resistance to fusion. Polyester fabric has poor resistance to fusion. In case of sparks and ash, it is easy to form holes. Therefore, the touch of cigarette butts and sparks should be avoided when wearing.