1) Direct printing of reactive dyes: Direct printing of reactive dyes has a phase method and a two-phase method. When printing by one-phase method, the dye, the original paste, the alkali agent and the chemical auxiliary are adjusted into a color paste, and after printing and drying, the dye is reacted with the fiber by steaming or baking, and then washed with water and soap. The two-phase printing method is to add no alkali agent in the printing paste. After the printing is dried, the alkali is steamed, and the dye is reacted with the fiber, and then washed with water and soaped to complete the printing process.
2) Direct printing of insoluble azo dyes: colored base printing method and phenolic printing method. The color-based printing method is the most commonly used method in the factory. First, the Chinese linseed cotton fabric manufacturer's phenolic solution is primed, then the diazotized color base is used to prepare the pulp printing, and then the unprinted phenolic phenol is washed. go with.
3) Stable insoluble azo dye direct printing: using dyes, auxiliaries, original paste, etc. to prepare a color paste for Chinese linen cotton fabric manufacturers to print and dry, after color treatment, then wash, soap, wash, then complete the printing process.
4) Direct printing of vat dyes: full-material printing and suspension printing. The whole material printing method is to dye the dye, the reducing agent, the auxiliary agent and the original paste into a color paste for the Chinese linen cotton fabric manufacturer to print, and after drying, to carry out reduction steaming. When steaming, the dye is reduced to leuco dyed fiber, and then oxidized, soaped, washed, and dried to complete the printing process. In the suspension printing method, the dye and the original paste are made into a color paste. After printing and drying, the solution consisting of the padding reducing agent and the caustic soda is rapidly steamed, the dye is reduced and the fiber is dyed, and then the oxidation and soaping are carried out. Washing and drying, the printing process is completed.
5) Direct printing of soluble vat dye: The dye, sodium nitrite, auxiliary agent and original paste are prepared into a color paste printed on the Chinese linen cotton fabric manufacturer. After drying, the dilute sulfuric acid solution is padded, and after being ventilated, it is rinsed with cold water. Neutralize with light alkali, then boil, wash and dry.
6) Direct printing of paint: The paint is a coloring substance that is insoluble in water, and it cannot dye the fiber itself. The paint is prepared into a color paste together with a binder, a cross-linking agent, an emulsified paste and other auxiliaries, printed on a Chinese linen cotton fabric manufacturer, dried, baked, etc., and the adhesive is applied to Chinese linen cotton fabric. A polymer film is formed on the manufacturer to mechanically adhere the coating to the fiber. The paint printing process is simple and generally does not require water washing. It is suitable for printing of various fiber Chinese linen cotton fabric manufacturers and blended Chinese linen cotton fabric manufacturers.
Finishing is a process that uses physical or chemical means to improve the feel and appearance of Chinese linen fabric manufacturers, improve their performance, or impart a special function. The finishing of cotton Chinese linen cotton fabric manufacturers mainly focuses on the soft, moisture-absorbing and breathable properties of cotton fibers, making them more suitable for the requirements of use or for special purposes.
Manufacturers of cotton Chinese linen cotton fabrics include both mechanical and chemical aspects. The former has tentering, calendering, electro-optical, embossing and mechanical pre-shrinking finishing. The latter has a soft finishing, stiff finishing, whitening finishing to the main anti-shrinkage and anti-shrinking finishing.
1) Stretching: Chinese linen and cotton fabric manufacturers have experienced the meridional tension of the Chinese linen cotton fabric manufacturer during the process of bleaching and printing, which has been subjected to many mechanical mechanical tensions. Wide unevenness, uneven edges, and weft skew. In order to overcome the above shortcomings, Chinese linen and cotton fabric manufacturers must pass the tenter. The tenter finishing is based on the characteristic that the cotton fiber has certain plasticity in the wet state. During the drying process, the warp and weft yarns are adjusted in the state of the Chinese linen cotton fabric manufacturer, and the Chinese linen cotton fabric manufacturer's width is pulled to the specified size. , to achieve a stable shape effect.
2) Calendering, electro-optical and embossing: calendering, electro-optical and embossing are the finishing of the appearance and appearance of Chinese linen fabric manufacturers. Calendering refers to the use of mechanical pressure to shrink and emboss the creped wool under hot and humid conditions, so that the surface of the Chinese linen cotton fabric manufacturer becomes smooth and smooth, and the temperature reverse process of light is reduced and enhanced. luster. Electro-optical is a slash on the surface of Chinese linen and cotton fabric manufacturers to enhance the luster of Chinese linen and cotton fabric manufacturers. The embossing is a three-dimensional embossing pattern on the surface of a Chinese linen cotton fabric manufacturer.