First, removable and non-removable fabric sofa cleaning methods
1. Removable fabric sofa cleaning method Cotton fabric sofa cleaning: Can be washed at low temperature, but try not to use washing machine or bleach to avoid discoloration. Jacquard fabric sofa cleaning: its advantage is that it does not fade easily and can be machine washed. However, if rayon, rayon, etc. are added to the fabric, it must be dry-cleaned. Note: Regardless of whether it is printed cloth or jacquard cloth, when the fabric is made of shrinkable natural fibers such as hemp and wool, it can only be dry-cleaned.
2, non-removable cloth sofa cleaning method
Clean the dust: first use a vacuum cleaner to clean the dust on the cloth sofa table, and then wipe it gently with a towel. Remember not to scrub with a large amount of water, lest water penetrate into the sofa and cause the side frame inside the sofa to become damp, deformed, and sand shrink. Cleaning of colored beverages such as coffee: If coffee and other beverages have dripped onto the sofa cover, immediately take a towel and dip it in warm water to suck the beverage out of the sofa surface, and the sooner the better, if the time lengthens It becomes difficult to deal with stubborn stains, and the sofa with a velvet surface is cleaned: swab with a clean brush dipped in a little diluted alcohol, and then blow dry with a hair dryer. If you encounter juice stains, use a little baking soda and water , And then wipe with a cloth, the stains can also be removed.
Second, the general method of fabric sofa cleaning
1. Vacuum cleaner method: Fabric sofas are more likely to be dirty than leather sofas, so in order to ensure the cleanness and beauty of fabric sofas, they must be cleaned regularly. Using a vacuum cleaner to clean the fabric sofa is a very good method, and it can effectively clean up the dust on the fabric sofa.
2. Cleaning method: Nowadays, common fabric sofas have sofa covers. You can remove the sofa cover to clear it, but you should pay attention to frequent cleaning, because the fabric of fabric sofas will fade, shrink and deform. Everyone can take off the fabric sofa cover and clean it thoroughly after using it for about one year.
3. Sprinkle antifouling agent: When changing the new cover of the cloth art sofa, you can spray a layer of fabric antifouling agent on the surface, so that you can effectively avoid dust contamination.
4. Covered sofa towel: Because the fabric sofa is more resistant to dirt, especially the position of the armrest, head, and cushion. For these places, you can use sofa towels to cover, and then just clean the sofa towels, which is convenient.
5. Professional cleaning: For large areas of stains on fabric sofas, professional cleaning staff must be asked to clean them. If you clean it yourself, it is likely to damage the sand surface of the fabric sofa, which is not good.
Third, special cleaning methods for fabric sofas
(1) Equipment for water extraction: sofa brush, sprayer, water suction machine, sauna machine, high temperature cleaner. Use agent: high foam stain remover. Operation method: 1. Fully vacuum with a vacuum cleaner 2. Dilute the detergent, or inject it into the water tank 3. Spray the detergent on the sofa. 4. After 10 to 15 minutes, the stains will detach from the fiber 5. Use a sauna and high-temperature cleaner Use alternately, at least twice after washing. 6. While cleaning the sofa, use a water suction machine to suck up the washed sofa. 7. Allow the sofa to dry completely. To speed up the sofa to dry, you can start the sofa dryer.
(2) Equipment and tools for dry foam cleaning: sauna machines with sofa brushes and bubblers, high-temperature cleaners, vacuum cleaners. Use agent: leather sofa care agent, sofa stain remover. Operation method: 1. Use a vacuum cleaner to fully vacuum 2. Partial treatment means to use a special cleaner to separately treat oil stains and stains on the sofa 3. Dilute the foam stain remover into the foaming box 4. Cover the sofa with a cloth After brushing, brush the edges, corners and places where the machine cannot be pushed. 5. Use a single-disc machine equipped with a bubbler and sofa brush to wash the sofa with a dry foam brush. 6. Act for a while, then repeat 7. Use a high temperature cleaner to clean the sofa. Carry out disinfection, sterilization, cleaning treatment 8. Let the water suction machine suck dry foam to make the sofa completely dry.