Sofas are the main items in the home. I like du cotton fabric sofas, but fabric sofas are not only easy to damage, but also difficult to take care of. What problems should be paid attention to during use and maintenance?
When using and maintaining fabric sofas, you may wish to pay attention to the following points:
1. Keep the part of the sofa against the wall with a gap of 0.5-1 cm.
2. Avoid direct sunlight, it is best to place it in a place that can avoid sunlight, or use a translucent tulle curtain to separate the sunlight.
3. Vacuum at least once a week, paying special attention to removing the dust between the fabric structures.
4. The sofa cushion is turned over once a week to distribute the wear evenly.
5. If there are stains, wipe with a clean cloth dipped in water. To avoid leaving marks, it is best to wipe from the outside of the stain. Velvet furniture should not be dipped in water, dry cleaning agents should be used.
6. All cloth covers and bushings should be cleaned by dry cleaning, not washing, let alone bleaching.
7. If you find a loose thread, don’t break it with your hands, it’s best to use scissors to cut the thread neatly.