1. Production process: Flocking is based on the physical characteristics of attracting the opposite sex of charge, so that the fluff is negatively charged, and the fabric to be flocking is placed at zero potential or grounding condition. The vertical acceleration accelerates to the surface of the object to be flocking. Because the plant body is coated with an adhesive, the fluff is vertically adhered to the plant body.
2. Advantages: Strong three-dimensional sense, bright colors, soft hand feeling, good color fastness, friction resistance, and smooth.
3. Cleaning method: pay attention to cleaning, do not soak it in water, rub or brush, just use cotton gauze dipped in alcohol or gasoline to wipe gently. If the flannel is too wet, do not twist it hard to avoid The fluff comes off, affecting the appearance. The correct cleaning method should be to use both hands to remove moisture or let it dry naturally, and brush the fluff in one direction so that the original appearance of flocking can be maintained.
1. Production process: The characteristic of cut flannel is that the grey fabric is double-layered when weaving. After weaving, the cutting method is used to cut from the middle to produce the middle suede. Because the fleece is obtained by using sheet cutting, the fleece itself is not very strong, so there is a special brushing process in the finishing to fix the fleece. The easiest way to check the quality of the flannel is to rub it gently with your fingers on the back of the flannel.
2, advantages: uniform cut suede, good gloss, very comfortable velvet, wear-resistant, easy to clean.
3. Cleaning method: Do not soak or scrub in water, just wipe with cotton gauze dipped in alcohol or gasoline and wipe gently. If the flannel is too wet, do not twist it hard to prevent the fluff from falling off, which will affect the appearance. The correct cleaning method should be to use both hands to remove moisture or allow it to dry naturally. When brushing, it should be placed on a flat wooden board or table and brushed along the weave to maintain uniform color and avoid hair on the cloth.
1. Production process: Printing cloth can be divided into transfer printing, penetration printing and reactive printing according to different processes. Home and sofa are basically made of reactive printing process cloth.
2. Advantages: The colors are gorgeous and bright. Can not afford the ball, no burrs, and difficult to deform.
3. Cleaning method: It is best to wash with cold water or warm water first. It should not be soaked and washed with boiling water, and should not be stacked for too long.
1. Production process: Weaving raised patterns on the fabric with warp and weft threads is called jacquard. Two-color or even multi-color jacquard is woven from yarns of different colors.
2. Advantages: full-feeling, thick texture, sturdy and abrasion-resistant, good breathability, comfortable sitting, not stuffy. The pattern is layered, the color is unique, and the unevenness has a three-dimensional effect.
3. Cleaning method: Jacquard fabrics should not be brushed strongly with a hard brush to avoid fluff on the cloth surface.
1. Production process: cloth woven from cotton yarn
2. Advantages: good air permeability, soft hand feeling, simple and natural appearance, soft gloss, particularly good alkali resistance and heat resistance.
3. Cleaning method: Before washing, it can be soaked in water for several minutes, but it should not be too long, so as not to damage the color. Can be washed by hand or machine, but because the elasticity of cotton fiber is poor, do not scrub hard when washing to avoid deformation and affect the size. When the cloth cover is washed and drained, you should fold it up, squeeze a lot of water or wrap it with a towel to squeeze water. Do not twist it with force, or hang it to drip. When drying in the sun, dry the reverse side outwards.
Cotton and linen
1. Production process: It is a hemp-containing component of cotton cloth, also known as cotton-linen interweave cloth, including ramie cotton and linen cotton.
2. Advantages: good breathability and perspiration, cotton linen can absorb the sweat and micro sweat on the human skin, make the body temperature quickly return to normal, and truly achieve the effect of breathability, sweat absorption, cool in winter and summer. It fits comfortably, itches and closes the skin. The PH value is acidic and has no irritation to the skin, which meets environmental protection and human health requirements. Antistatic, no ball, no curling, cotton linen is sewn with pure cotton, without free charge, cotton fiber is not easy to deform, can not ball. Natural and environmental protection, is a real green ecological textile. The use of cotton and linen cloth has a warming effect on the human body, increases the microcirculation of the human body, effectively regulates the nervous system, clears the meridians, and improves sleep quality.
3. Cleaning method: Hemp fiber is stiff and has poor cohesion. It should be lighter than cotton fabrics when washing. Do not use hard brushes and rubbing hard to avoid lint on the cloth surface. Do not twist with force after washing. Do not scald colored fabrics with hot water. Do not expose them to sunlight to avoid discoloration.