Sofa is a large amount of consumer goods in furniture products. This standard is a revision of the QB/T1952.1-1999 standard. Compared with the original standard, the main changes are as follows:
1. Product Classification: This standard classifies products according to seat elastic materials, coated fabrics and use functions.
2. Main Dimension Requirements: This standard reserves the front seat width and the seat depth in the main dimensions of the product, adjusts the dimensions of the front seat and the back height accordingly, and cancels the requirements of the size regulation of the armrest height and the deviation of the shape dimension.
3. Material requirements:
(1) The exterior timber of the product should be identical with the indication of the logo;
(2) the internal material of the product should not contain bark;
(3) the moisture content of the wood should not be higher than the average annual water content of the timber in the area where the product is located, which was originally stipulated to be + 1%. In standard appendix B (normative appendix), the balanced moisture content of wood in different regions of China is added as the basis for product evaluation.
(4) Provisions for dry rubbing color fastness of textile fabrics, leather and artificial leather are added to the system.
4. Mechanical property requirements: The mechanical property test of this standard should pass 60,000 times of grade A, 40,000 times of grade B and 20,000 times of grade C according to the grading requirement of the uniform seat back durability (the original standard stipulates the durability requirement according to the sofa elastic type). The back loosening, armrest loosening and compression are adjusted accordingly.
5. Flame Retardant Requirements: Considering the development trend of products, reduce personal hazards.
6. Evaluation of Inspection Result: Product Inspection is divided into Type Inspection and Exit Inspection. The test results were evaluated as: top grade, first grade, qualified grade and unqualified grade.