Principles of Choosing and Purchasing Living Room Curtain Colors
1. Considering the overall effect of the living room as the primary factor, according to the different decorative styles of the living room, choose the appropriate curtain style, color and pattern.
2. Dark curtains are dignified and classical; light-toned and transparent thin curtain fabric can create a solemn, simple, generous and bright visual effect.
3. If the interior tone is soft, the decorative effect of curtains can be highlighted. The method of intense color contrast is suitable. For example, the living room already has bright colored landscape paintings, or other colorful decorations, furniture, etc., the curtain is better elegant. On the contrary, if the blue-purple curtains hang on the goose-yellow walls, they will look very stylish.
What colour do you choose for living room curtains?
1. Choice according to the season and environment of the region. In summer, because of the hot and high temperature, the fabrics with cold tone should be chosen, while in winter, the fabrics with warm tone should be chosen, while in spring and autumn, the fabrics with neutral tone should be chosen.
2. The color of the living room curtain can also be determined according to the decoration style. Different styles have certain requirements for decoration elements and colors, so matching with the overall style can make the whole living room environment more harmonious and harmonious.
3. The color of the living room curtain should be similar to that of the ground. If the ground is purple-red, the curtain can choose pink, pink and other similar colors to the ground, but it can not be uniform. When the contrast between the ground and furniture color is strong, the ground color can be chosen as the center; when the contrast between the ground color and furniture color is weak, the furniture color can be chosen as the center.
4. If the ground color and furniture color can not be used as reference, the color system can also be selected according to the light color. The warm orange light system can be matched with the cold color system such as beige and fruit green, and the milky white neutral light system can be matched with the warm color system such as beige, light coffee and light red. In addition, disharmonious color matching should be avoided in particular. Generally speaking, red and green, green orange, red and blue, yellow and purple are not in harmony.