Manufacturers of Chinese linen and cotton fabric manufacturers have the functions of temperature regulation, anti-allergy, anti-static and anti-bacterial. Because of the good hygroscopicity of flax, it can absorb 20 times of its own weight, so the manufacture of Asian Chinese linen cotton Chinese linen cotton fabric Commercial manufacturers feel dry, and nowadays, the emergence of anti-wrinkle, non-scalable linen products and the emergence of blended products have further expanded the market for linen products. Internationally, the weaving of linen is mostly a weaving machine and a rapier weaving machine. The products include delicate and elegant linen handkerchiefs, shirting materials, crepe, fancy yarn products, sportswear and linen blends. Household products include: curtains, wall coverings, tablecloths, bedding, etc. Industrial products include: canvas, luggage tents, insulating cloth, filter cloth and aviation products. High-quality pure linen sold on the market is expensive. The price can also reflect the quality of linen. Most of the cheap linens are woven with hemp and the fibers are shorter. Individual merchants sell semi-linen linen and cotton linen to linen, and we can use the following methods to distinguish them.
(1) Light transmission Check whether the thickness of the warp and weft is uniform. If the warp and weft are too uniform, it may be a cotton Chinese linen cotton fabric manufacturer.
(2) Tighten the cloth to check the tightness of the weave.
(3) The high-quality primary color linen is brown, shiny and evenly absorbed. The linen is not good, and the linen is treated as a compliant fiber. The water absorption is uneven, and it will turn black after getting wet.
(4) Outside worsted linen, the smaller the surface, the better.
(5) Semi-linen fabrics have different vertical and horizontal tightness.
(6) Pull a thread, if there are bends and points at both ends, the line is cotton. The linen thread that is torn off should be smooth at both ends, otherwise it is not pure.
(7) If the caustic soda is applied to the canvas, the linen will be brownish yellow and the cotton will be pale yellow.