Author: Mao Hai
The copyright belongs to the author. For commercial reprint, please contact the author for authorization. For non-commercial reprint, please indicate the source.
Velvet has always been a traditional popular fabric for autumn clothing. Its luxurious temperament and rich texture create a magical fashion atmosphere. Velvet fabrics are of high quality, which are matched with delicate fabrics with contrast effects, such as silk and lace, to create a special charm.
Traditional autumn fashion face features luxurious temperament and rich types to create a special charm
Velvet fabrics are made of high-quality cotton yarn, mainly including plain color, printing, jacquard and striping, yarn dyed and rotten series. The raw materials are 80 cotton / 20 polyester, 65t / 35C, 80 polyester / 20 cotton, and bamboo fiber cotton velvet, etc.
Velvet fabric type
1、 Cvc80 / 20 Velvet - the semi-finished product of 32S + 100D grey cloth just off the machine is about cvc80 / 20, but the final product after dyeing and finishing is only about cvc68 / 32 - cvc72 / 28. Because in the middle of the shearing process are all cotton wool ring is sheared.
1. The general height of the wool circle is between 2.5mm-3.0mm. The wool is too low, so it is not easy to cut, and the loss is large; the wool is too high, and the shear loss is large
It's expensive, and it's not easy to stand up
2. Some companies require that the twist direction of terry yarn and ground yarn is opposite to improve the weft skew. However, according to 3Z, it is not very important, because the elasticity and organization of velvet play a decisive role in the ground yarn, while the ground yarn is polyester, so it is easy to overcome the weft skew when finalizing the design
The number of charter flights is less, 48 and 44 routes are more common when the latitude is not obvious 30 ", and 42 routes are more common when the latitude is 26"
2、 Some special velvet
1.3z once developed R / C / T velvet in 2003. With R / C blended yarn, the feel and color of the suede are particularly beautiful. Now there are also a small amount of suede components in the market, such as cotton / modal, cotton / bamboo fiber, cotton / Tencel, cotton / soybean fiber and other fabrics as high-end products.
2. Generally, the lighter colors are single dyed cotton, medium dark double dyed cotton and polyester. There are also velvet with grey yarn, or the effect of CVC cotton double dyed cloud like yarn, color woven velvet, etc. the velvet is added with brightener in the post finishing to make the suede have better luster
3. The main factories of large cycle color strip velvet and jacquard velvet are concentrated in Changzhou, Xuzhou, Suzhou and other places.
4.. By using the needle of two runways, we can weave the fabric with the effect of bead on the front and bead on the back
5. Jacquard velvet with mechanical or computer jacquard terry can have three-dimensional effect:
1> . two position Terry - a terry, no Terry
2> . three position Terry - a terry, B Terry, no Terry. When cutting, cut off the most (customized) high Terry a. the fabric presents three effects: velvet, circle and hollow
6. Elastic velvet
3、 Chemical fiber velvet
1. Dense Velvet - the Terry is FDY polyester, DTY polyester. The grey cloth is open cut and sheared. It is dyed after the pre-set type. Some of them are more combed once after dyeing, which has a good feeling of cashmere, but will add more losses. There are also varieties of dense velvet with spandex;
2. The variety of yarn steaming treatment with terry yarn as polyester is called yarn steaming pile
3. Do not pour down - the variety with spandex. The down is basically upright on the ground cloth, and the pile surface is recovered quickly by pressing the pile surface
4. Diamond Velvet - the Terry is FDY glossy polyester and DTY polyester. It is the easiest one among all the shearing fabrics. The grey cloth is dyed directly after cutting. The slight horizontal and vertical stripes are covered after the finished product. Moreover, a small amount of trimming is not clear and a circle is left to increase the glossiness of the whole surface (when communicating with some inexperienced and rigid QC, it often takes a lot of words to explain, depressed). Anyway, the pile surface is disordered.
5. Icy Velvet - the sister of diamond velvet, mainly with slightly different dyeing process
6. Golden diamond Velvet - a kind of thick and spandex shearing variety, with disordered and glossy suede, similar to warp knitting rich and precious velvet
7. Rotten Velvet - the wool loop is made of rayon (or cotton yarn), the ground yarn is made of polyester, rayon is made of rotten pattern, and the variety of ground yarn with spandex is slightly more difficult;
8. There are different appellations for fabrics in different regions, such as four sides of elastic velvet, four sides of velvet, electronic velvet, etc., most of which are material changes or finishing listed above