Thin Chenille Fabric
Accept Custom Design
Place of Origin
The Thin Chenille Fabric is made of a new type of fancy yarn, which intuitively gives a thick feeling. It has the advantages of high-end luxury, soft feel, full suede, good drape, and particularly good water absorption. The Thin Chenille Fabric is widely used on sofa fabrics. Sofa covers made of chenille fabrics are not only gorgeous in appearance, but also have a velvet feel, giving people a luxurious feeling. Both the decorative effect and the warmth of Thin Chenille Fabric are very outstanding, which make this kind of fabric deeply loved by suppliers.
1. The use of Thin Chenille Fabric gives the home textile fabric a thick feeling, which has the advantages of high-end luxury, soft feel, full suede, good drape, and particularly good water absorption.
2. The Thin Chenille Fabric can prevent wind, dust, heat, heat, and muffle, and improve the climate and environment of the room.
3. The Thin Chenille Fabric combines decorativeness and practicality, which has the functions of temperature adjustment, anti-allergy, anti-static and antibacterial. It has a dry hand and is deeply loved and welcomed by people.
The Thin Chenille Fabric is widely used in textile, knitting, home textile and other fields by virtue of its thick, soft, full, light and other characteristics.
The Thin Chenille Fabric can be used to make sofa covers, pillows, curtains, blankets, carpets, etc. It is very practical and very application widely.
Our main products include sofa fabrics, curtain fabrics and upholstery fabrics. With widths ranging from 140 to 300 centimeters. Furthermore, the 100 sartorii can also provide quality curtains, style fabrics, bedding slipcover series and tablecloth series, Which are selling well in the American, European and Japanese markets.
We provide exquisite packaging to ensure that you receive the complete product. We believe that we can be the best partner. Welcome to contact us.
1. Can I see the sample book?
Certainly. If you come to our exhibition hall, you can read all the sample books.
2. How to choose goods
What products do you want to make? If the variety, type, price and proposal of the products are informed.
3. Can you make materials and export packaging for overseas export?
Of course it can be made. Materials used for overseas export are produced almost every day. Export packing is OK.