The Small Corner Sofa Velvet Fabric has always been a traditional autumn popular fabric, its luxurious temperament and rich texture create a magical fashion atmosphere. Small Corner Sofa Velvet Fabrics are heavier in quality and matched with delicate fabrics with contrasting effects, such as silk and lace, creating extraordinary charm.
The Small Corner Sofa Velvet Fabrics are made of high-quality cotton yarns with high matching and above, mainly including plain, printing, jacquard and drawing strips, yarn-dyed and burnt-out series.
Small Corner Sofa Velvet Fabric
Accept Custom Designs
Place of Origin
Household cloth, sofa cloth, pillow cushion, bay window cover, manual DIY
1. The Small Corner Sofa Velvet Fabric is full of fluff, delicate in texture, soft in hand, comfortable to wear and elegant in appearance. It is elastic, does not shed hair, does not catch balls, has good water absorption performance, is three times that of cotton products, and has no effect on the skin.
2. The demand for Small Corner Sofa Velvet Fabric is high in quality, small in linear density, long in length and good in maturity.
3. The delicate touch of Small Corner Sofa Velvet Fabric, the flowing drape and the elegant luster are still unmatched by other fabrics, so it has always been the favorite choice of the luxurious cloth guessers of fashion descriptions.
Packing & Shipping
Hangzhou DC Home Textile co., Ltd is a specialized manufactures of various decorative fabrics and ready-made home textile products. Additionally having integrated design, development manufacture and distribution, the annual export value has reached usd 1000000. We have many skilled employees to supply quality products and excellent service which further help to maximize customers' values and meet their changing needs effectively.
1. Can I see the sample book?
Certainly. If you come to our exhibition hall, you can read all the sample books.
2. How to choose goods
What products do you want to make? If the variety, type, price and proposal of the products are informed
3. Can you make materials and export packaging for overseas export?
Of course it can be made. Materials used for overseas export are produced almost every day. Export packing is OK.